Thuja (Thuja spp.): General Information
|Scientific Name||Thuja spp.|
|Type||Coniferous, foliage plant|
|Origin||Asia and North America|
|Uses||Ornamental Landscape Gardening|
Browning in Thuja
- It is not caused by any pathogens or insect-pests.
- Winter-burn, water-stress and sun-burn are major cause.
- Low or high soil pH is also a reason.
- Pruning of dead parts, watering in regular intervals, manuring etc., are some measures of managing this problem.
- Green House MCQ: Types of GH
- MCQ On Spices Crop
- Computer Science MCQ
- Statistics Quiz: Online Mock Test
- IGKV CET 2023: Model Questions