In previously written post, ‘SWOT ANALYSIS‘, we knew about Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of ‘SWOT ANALYSIS’. In this post we will know about SWOT MATRIX.
We will see how a person can discover SWOT factors, analyze them and make a decision using these tools, based upon personal experiences.
|OPPORTUNITIES||S-O STRATEGIES||W-O STRATEGIES|
|THREATS||S-T STRATEGIES||W-T STRATEGIES|
S-O strategies pursue opportunities that are good for the organization’s strengths.
W-O strategies overcome weaknesses to pursue opportunities.
S-T strategies identify ways to use its strengths to reduce the vulnerability to external threats.
W-T strategies establish a defensive plan to prevent the weaknesses susceptible to external threats.
- Build and,
- Prioritize and,
- Remedy or,
- Chromosome (2n) Numbers of Different Vegetable Crops
- Determinate, Semi-determinate and Determinate Varieties of Tomatoes and Their Features
- Chromosome (2n) Numbers of Different Flower Plants
- *SUBJECT-WISE FREE MOCK TEST
- Chromosome Numbers (2n) of Different Fruit Plants